Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Koi, lactation, and Regina.

Last night I came home to find out our favorite fish had died. Today we will conduct a small ceremony for all the losses we have experienced recently. It will involve fire.

On a completely unrelated note, I read this article today about useless body parts. One of the entries was on MALE NIPPLES, and had this to say:
Lactiferous ducts form well before testosterone causes sex differentiation in a fetus. Men have mammary tissue that can be stimulated to produce milk.

I have heard this before. I know I discussed it with Liz at one point. I dug up this for those who would like more information.


And here's a Regina video to top off the madness. (I was going to post a video of male lactation, but then when I got to youtube I found them too disturbing.)

No comments: